What comes the first thing to your mind when I say find restaurants near me using google? You might be thinking that I will be saying visit google, find a website there and search for one, is it? Come one why would I share that, the whole world knows that, Google is no alien but using its's search properly is still an alien to many, and I will introduce that to foodies like you for finding restaurants nearby you.

What Do I Need to Find Restaurants Near Me?

Well you won't b needing anything special or different, what would be the use of this trick if you have to use any special instrument, software or app, correct? You would just need:

restaurants near me


  1. Mobile phone (any OS)
  2. Internet connection
These two things would be enough to find restaurants around you. What's the catch? There are only 2 conditions:
  • The mobile phone should be charged and have at least some battery remaining to make use of it.
  • You should have some data plan, even 5mb would do wonders.

So How Do I Find Restaurants Near Me?

It's quite simple, just follow the 2 steps and you'll be done. Yes, you read it right, only two steps and you are done with it, the list will be in your hands within a second only.

  1. Unlock your mobile device and open any browser.
  2. If the default search engine is Google then okay else open google.com.
  3. Then just type "restaurants near me" (without quotes).
  4. This search query will give you instant results along with the map, ratings, address, name and everything else needed to spot the food hub.
The restaurants near me problem is solved by the query restaurants near me, strange, isn't it? But wait what if I told you could get the same results by typing even shorter words and lesser phrases? Won't that become easier and time saving? So here are some bonus search queries that are working perfectly and give you answers directly.

The best part about these queries is that they give instant answers in Google's knowledge graph which saves your time as you don't have to visit the website or get any app for that, even you don't want to visit the map, until and unless you want the directions to that location.

Try out these queries to find food near you:
  1. food near me
  2. food
  3. restaurants
  4. free food delivery
These are shorter and easier to write but will give the same results. Make sure you have enabled Google to track your location and your GPS is turned on for better tracking.